Friday, April 28, 2006

Non-financial needs -- HELP!

If you live in my area and have some time, I'll take whatever time you can give me to help with packing and stuff like that. I am still working 3 jobs and trying to get this all done. This is a list of what I need right now. Call me if you think you can help.

  • Boxes -- if you pick some up, leave them on my porch any time.
  • Someone to take my furniture to the consignment store -- sooner rather than later. I need to get everything outta here except the bed, a TV and a couch. I'm SERIOUS. The place won't sell or rent with all this junk in here. :)
  • Someone to take little stuff to Goodwill or the charity of your choice. I've got to get it off the porch. Or call Goodwill and arrange for them to come get it.
  • Someone to help me pack.
  • Someone who might have a climate-controlled area to store the things we aren't going to sell or take with us: Some boxes of scrapbooks and family mementos, some family furniture I don't want to sell: a desk, hall table, dresser and bedstand (you can use it or store it).

More to come

No comments: