Friday, April 28, 2006

ups and downs

Just got an e-mail today from a group of women I have known since Sept 1999. That is the month we sent our paperwork to china for our babies. I have only met a few of them, but we are very close. They said they would pay for our passports! That is just too much. I don't even know what to say.

It has been an overwhelming day. I talked to Raj this morning, directed my 8th graders in their big production of Caesar this morning after teaching my 8 a.m. class at the Tech School here. Had conflicting advice from people I really respect about how to handle my car and house and it seems overwhleming to ever get ready in 6 weeks.

On the other hand, I've been getting a lot of confirmation that this is right for me. I LOVE Raj as a "boss" and I'm ready to go. I'm just NOT ready to do all the packing. Why do I have so much stuff?!?

If you live near me and are willing to help out with some things, please contact me. I need stuff. I'll put it on another blog entry.

Karyn

No comments: